Successful Commercial Waste Pickup Tips
Waste-Away Group strives to make your waste collection is completed safely and efficiently, so as to maintain the lowest possible total cost of service possible. please be sure to:
- Maintain a clear path for access to your trash containers and enclosure
- Fit all your trash into the container with lid closed
- Keep your service area in front of the container free from obstructions
- Bag your trash before placing into container to help minimize spillage
- Take care to provide a minimum open overhead clearance of 18'
- Have stops on enclosure gates to eliminate door swinging during service
- Contact us before constructing an enclosure for your new containers
Call Customer Support to arrange special pickup of bulky items. Examples of such items are: appliances, furniture, mattresses, carpet rolls, and ...
Items Not Allowed in Your Trash Container....
- Batteries larger then D-cell
- Construction Materials
- Hot Ashes
- Medical Waste
Choosing the Right Containers
Front Load Containers are manufactured in various sizes, and Himco provides standard front load container styles that range from a 2 yard container to 8 yard containers. Whether you need a low loading height, or a special application, we will make sure your waste system works for you. Contact your sales representative or Customer Service to review all your options!